Field Study #5
Date - November 10, 2024
Time - 2:30 pm - 2:40 pm
Climate Conditions - The weather conditions were pretty cool, breezy, cloudy, and a bit wet
Temperature - 59°
Length of Day - 9 hours 54 minutes
Organisms Noticed - Today I noticed a couple of birds chirping in the trees above me. I also heard lots of tree frogs in the trees throughout the whole time I spent in my location. I also noticed some bugs flying around me. In regards to plant life: I noticed that my algae keeps decreasing, and lots of leaves are on the ground, and some of the plants life such as the bushes, and leaves are starting to die off as the winter approaches.
Changes Noticed Since Last Visit - Today I kept noticing how the trees are becoming more bare, and there are lots of leaves on the ground. As I said earlier, the plant life is definitely starting to die off more, and the algae is the pond is decreasing. Also, I hadn't noticed the tree frogs before, but I heard them today! I am also starting to notice a decrease in the amount of animals that are out.
Picture from same location -




Comments
Post a Comment